Terms of Service
Last updated: April 25, 2023
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our website and any related services provided by us (collectively, the "Services"). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Services. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our Services.
1. Your Responsibilities
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18, you have the permission of a parent or guardian to use our Services;
- You have the legal capacity and authority to enter into and be bound by these Terms;
- You will use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms;
- You will not use the Services to engage in any activity that is illegal, fraudulent, or harmful to others;
- You will not use the Services to infringe on the rights of others, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights;
- You will not use the Services to transmit or distribute any content that is offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable;
- You will not attempt to interfere with the operation of the Services, including but not limited to hacking, spamming, or otherwise disrupting the Services;
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely represent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not use the Services in any manner that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party's use of the Services.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including but not limited to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
3. Intellectual Property
All content, features, and functionality available through the Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software, are the exclusive property of the website owner or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, butnot limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that (i) the Services will meet your requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, or (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the website owner, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the website owner, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, or your violation of these Terms.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the website owner is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within that jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services.
8. Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. We will provide notice of any changes by posting the updated Terms on this page. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.